So it has apparently been almost 2 weeks since I have posted about her...Boy I am a bad blogger...
Updates:
Lilly is wearing her 3 month clothing. Not exclusively, but she is wearing it, which is helpful since she tends to poop up her back when she poops!
Lilly is changing so much! She is cooing, smiling, and starting to look like her own person! She gets more and more beautiful everyday!
Lilly loves to take walks, go to the zoo, play on the floors, and she loves to have her daddy read her stories!
We are trying to bottle train her...it is only successful when the milk is room temperature otherwise she doesn't like it! She is very much her own person and all these little things just show me she is her own person!
Our house is cleaner than it has ever been! I love being home because I feel like I get so much done, especially during the day! Our laudry is done, the dishes are done, vaccuming not so much, but it still occurs!
I go back to work in 2 weeks and I am not loving it...Luckily she will be staying with wonderful family and friends, but it still worries me that I have to go back and I am afraid of missing those once in a lifetime moments...
I love watching Pratt's face light up everytime he gets near her - it is a wonderful feeling to know that he loves her just as much as I do and that he wants to be important to her.













What's up with the random alligator photo? lol Nice reflection.
ReplyDelete