Monday, September 19, 2011

Holy Moly!

Lilly is growing up so fast!  She is holding her head up - see the video below to be enthralled as I was :) !
She also is making great strides to becoming shield free when feeding!  She has been latching again like she was at the hospital.  When she gets tired she gets frustrated, but that is okay, at least she is still trying!


I am so amazed at how much she has grown!  It is not exact, but Pratt stood with her on our scale at home and she is almost 9lbs!  Holy Moly!  She was 7lb 11oz at her first doctors appointment about 1.5 weeks ago, so this is the first of many growth spurts!  She is also napping now during the day in her crib!  I have been too scared that I won't hear her at night, so she is still in with us, but she has no problem napping in her crib like a big girl!

She loves to be held by both mom and dad, especially Pratt when he comes home or on weekends!  He tends to have the magic touch when she is upset and needs calmed early in the morning which makes me grateful both that I still can sleep and she can be calmed down!

I am so curious about the type of person she is going to become...Will she be tall like Pratt or short like me?  Will she want to go to college?  Will she have Pratt's teeth or my teeth?  Will she have blonde hair or brown hair?  What will she want to do with her life?
There are so many questions that I don't have the answers to and hope that the path that Heavenly Father has laid out for her will be wonderful, exciting, crazy, interesting, hopeful, and beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment