Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another Day of Firsts

So today I took Lilly to the library for the first time.  We just met up with Ginny and the boys, since today is story time and they usually go.  Lilly and I obviously didn't check out any books, as she has a ton of books here and I still don't like that the library has machines to check out books instead of librarians...
Up to this point she has been to the following places: Lowe's, Target, the Mall, and now the Library.  She enjoys the car rides and it is fun to see people oggle over how small she is.

Today I noticed that she is starting to develop her own facial features and start growing into the young lady she is destined to be.  She usually sleeps all day in between feedings, but as of 8pm, she is still wide awake from 2pm this afternoon - hopefully she will sleep tonight!
She enjoys being a cuddle bug with Pratt & I and we are just soaking up all the attention she will give us, because as soon as she gets older, the cuddle time goes away :(
Little froggy gets her picture taken all the time when we are at home, because I don't have anything better to do and I love sending Pratt at work photos of her beautiful face!













1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! I love watching newborns get older, seeing them become 'aware' of everything and develop a sense of self. I like the picture of you and Pratt in the kitchen the best. Thumbs up to whoever is taking pictures of you together. :] Love you all!
    Liberty

    ReplyDelete